Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2011 - Unassisted Play

Options
  • 13-10-2010 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    Right, I see this is a problem again and it's quite annoying. I've always chosen "unassisted" in the player settings and this year it seems messed up again. First of all, when the keeper catches the ball, the computer controls him so you can't drop it and do a quick kick pass out to a defender. Secondly, the passing between players seems very hit and miss, some times pressing L will switch the player and sometimes it won't.

These are two very important things and for me, it slightly ruins the whole game.

Does anyone else use the "unassisted" option and if so, what do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭flugel

I dont generally use the "unassisted" setting, unless playin with 3 or more on the same team, but playing 2 people on the same team with "semi-assisted" is a nightmare controlling players, constantly switches even if you have the ball, somebody really really messed up. Cant see how they screwed it up, didnt have any problems with it in last years version

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

cormie wrote: »
    Hi,
    Right, I see this is a problem again and it's quite annoying. I've always chosen "unassisted" in the player settings and this year it seems messed up again. First of all, when the keeper catches the ball, the computer controls him so you can't drop it and do a quick kick pass out to a defender. Secondly, the passing between players seems very hit and miss, some times pressing L will switch the player and sometimes it won't.

These are two very important things and for me, it slightly ruins the whole game.

Does anyone else use the "unassisted" option and if so, what do you think?

Tried it for a bit and couldn't get the hang of it so went to semi assisted,works a but better.

Two player is so annoying the way it changes itself all the time especially after a successful tackle.

Advertisement