Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

International Vampire Championship Cloak Race!

• 13-10-2010 11:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

Saw this mentioned on the athleticsireland site - and thought someone was taking the p1ss. Apparently not! Link.

Anyone know anything about this one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

macinalli wrote: »
    Saw this mentioned on the athleticsireland site - and thought someone was taking the p1ss. Apparently not! Link.

Anyone know anything about this one?

That looks like good craic, and at €8, great value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

menoscemo wrote: »
    That looks like good craic, and at €8, great value.

It's a blood doping legal event too ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭Cool Running

Ha ha clas, what sort of races will they have next.

8 euro great value, sometimes these novelty races are pure money making schemes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭n-dawg

Love it

I'll be there anyway

I especially like the:
    Vampires over 100years of age Free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭plodder

LOL! Sounds like a better marathon warmdown than that other event imo. I'd say it'll be a hilarious sight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

Very good. Might blood my new racing flats for this one. It's really a race I could get my teeth into. Might try get an advantage by wearing ringlets of garlic. Might do this for a bit of craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

Very good. Might blood my new racing flats for this one. It's really a race I could get my teeth into. Might try get an advantage by wearing ringlets of garlic. Might do this for a bit of craic.
    Could be a fun race, if your doing it give me a shout could be a bit of a laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Aimman

The link seems to be down now. Website disabled. Is it still going ahead? When and where is it on?

Advertisement