Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Grinds Teacher

• 13-10-2010 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

My niece is urgently looking for a grinds teacher for Geography. She lives in Ballinteer. Can anybody recommend one please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭AxlRose1992

Don't know about a grinds teacher, but the Revise Wise book for Geography is really good.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There's a sticky at the top of this forum offering grinds in all sorts of subjects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 michelebyrne1

Thanks so much. I am new to this and cannot see anybody offering grinds in Geography but I will keep looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭readystudypass

There are 2 LC geography grinds being offered on page 28 of the sticky mentioned above. One is in Dublin 16

There are 2 LC geography grinds being offered on page 28 of the sticky mentioned above. One is in Dublin 16
    Thanks so so much, I found it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 telephone

I would recommend <snipped> Please don't recommend named people, particularly without their permission. If that person wants to pimp for grinds, they can do it in the appropriate thread.

Thanks so much, I will check this out. She needs all the help she can get!!

Advertisement