Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mounting a lamp

Options
  • 13-10-2010 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I've bought a lightforce sl170 and i want to fix it to my cz how do i go about it any help would be greatful also when it's mounted is there any glare when looking through the scope if so how do you correct it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Thomasofmel

You seem to have the hand held striker model - Lightforce has scope mounted models (Striker 170 as well), which comes with mounts to fit standard scopes - I would assume that you cannot mount the hand held to a scope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 bustabunny

You seem to have the hand held striker model - Lightforce has scope mounted models (Striker 170 as well), which comes with mounts to fit standard scopes - I would assume that you cannot mount the hand held to a scope.
    yes it's the hand held model but on the bottom of the handle it's threaded

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

bustabunny wrote: »
    yes it's the hand held model but on the bottom of the handle it's threaded
    I think the threads are to use it on a Vehicle mount.
    The rifle mount lamp has a slide in mount that can also have a handle inserted into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

If ya don't have it long you may be able exchange it for the scope mountable version depending on where and from whom you purchased it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 bustabunny

CJhaughey wrote: »
    I think the threads are to use it on a Vehicle mount.
    The rifle mount lamp has a slide in mount that can also have a handle inserted into it.
    cheers i think i'll have to do a macgyver on it

• Advertisement
Advertisement