Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Computer Shops Review

• 13-10-2010 12:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I would like everyone to post their reviews about PC shops in Ireland that you bought something from'em.

komplett.ie - I bought laptop, cpu cooler and PC case... Bit slow shipping, ordered monday morning and i got it on friday :/ really good contact, guys alwasy answerd my emails.

custompc.ie - ordered motherboard 2 days ago and thats all, I cant contact the shop by email or phone... Hope they sended it to me...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

interesting idea,

komplett.ie: Used to be my main supplier and were great until they were taken over. Had major problems sorting out stuff that went missing in the post. Only bought twice since then, first time was great, motherboard delivered in 4 days, second time took nearly 2 weeks for in stock dvd drive. Also my laser card won't work with them. Website is still a mess for finding stuff.

pixmania.ie: Usually fast but a bit expensive delivery, never had any problems.

Amazon.co.uk: Offer fast and often free delivery, customer service is great for no hassle returns. Only annoying thing is market place sellers that wont ship to Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

Pixmania are great when things go right but worst customer service imaginable if they dont. :mad: Getting angry even thinking about it.

Komplett, if you can live with the delays lately surely they will sort that out soon, have great prices on most things. I agree with the website beng a mess too.

Advertisement