Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Photo Printing

Options
  • 13-10-2010 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

Online Photo Printing
    Anyone know who is the best for printing and posting photo prints.

Quality - cost and delivery times.

Some sites have hidden costs for delivery, por the standard is an odd size.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

i always use fujipix - its really easy to use and they deliver to a chemist which is free or a small charge to be delivered to the door

http://www.fujipix.ie/

just to add - i got mine the next day from chemist in Kilkenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Choclolate

has anyone used www.snapfish.com

what were they like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

artscow.com are pretty good... they currently have a deal on where u get the photos free and jus pay delivery... it's $6.00 to get 100 photos printed and delivered... not sure if new users get the free photos but think they do... i've got some free this month, and another 100 free next month....

Another boards user was very impressed with quality... not sure how long delivery is... i'm guessin a week or so from hong kong

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭smackyB

+1 for artscow. Delivery took a bit long but print quality was great and v cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Choclolate wrote: »
    has anyone used www.snapfish.com

what were they like?

Only site I've used, and never had any issues. I'm not a big printer though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement