Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Teaching??

• 13-10-2010 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Im 25 (girl) and would like to get into Art Teaching (volunteer)! i dont have any experience in teaching! ive been stuck in the same job for the last 4 years, I've recently been made part time and have lots of free time! Art is what I love! I am quite talented at drawing, sketching, painting, sculpting, charcoal and photography (i have a fetac award in photography)! I am quite good in working with kids as the job i have is a family photographers studio! Has anyone got any information on how I go about it???? I live in the munster area! Has anyone got any experiences they'd want to share in art teaching??? I dont mind if its kids or adults that i work with! I'd really appreciate ANY information anyone has!! thanks in advance!!! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

At the end of this forum there's a thread called Recession got you Idle? Volunteer!
    Great thread with some fantastic links by stargazer.
    Have a look there, I'm sure you'll find something. Good luck.

Advertisement