Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

graphic design experience

Options
  • 13-10-2010 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

graphic design work experience
    Hey I've posted this in another forum and haven't had any reply so thought this one might be a better place to post ( sorry if this is against the rules i'm new:o!) but I'm currently doing a graphic design course for the print media and need to find some unpaid work experience for the month of January. I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice on finding it or could recommend some company's who might be willing. Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

I got work exp. in Carlow Graphics. It was only a week as a part of a leaving cert portfolio, but maybe they might take you on? The owner's name is Mark, very nice guy, He's in there most days, so maybe (If it isn't to far away of course) pop in and see what he says

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 princedant

Internships assume you have little to no experience, but an interest. That's what internships are for. Go try it out, and be sure to indicate your interest level and how your education this far will help you do well.

Advertisement