Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

alt Chilean mine thread - who goes down?

• 13-10-2010 2:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭

Now that hard working lowpaid, salt of the earth workers are being brought jubilantly to the surface amid ecstatic scenes giving Chile much needed reason to celebrate, there is a need for order to be restored.
    The earth demands it be so.

So who, amid equally ecstatic jubilation, would you send back down the mine to restore the general order of things.

Obviously (well it hardly needs saying) reserved places go immediately to most of our clueless ministers, a fair share of banking heads, anyone who sold derivatives, subprime mortgages or any dodgy financial vehicle while sporting a wide collared shirt with equally overwide knotted tie

I'd send Hannibal Lecter - to teach the above how to be self sufficient in the food department and perhaps offer cookery lessons,

then John (SAW) to kill the boredom with the odd game (sticking to the rules of course)

who next....

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Mao-Tse-Tung

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Simon Cowel & Louis Walsh

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭odnauq

Is this the only thread covering the Chilean mine rescue? As one onlooker said; it is a Chilean Dream. I think it is a miracle after 68 days locked in the bowels of the earth and then to see the daylight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Does Paris Hilton go down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Michael O'Leary

1. Go down the mine
    2. ?????
    3. Profit

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Copper23

Oh send the bankers down a hole... hilarious... didn't see that coming... lucky someone thought of this thread, I might have missed it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

orourkeda wrote: »
    Does Paris Hilton go down.
    She'll go anywhere. By the front door or the rear exit too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

gavredking wrote: »
    Michael O'Leary

1. Go down the mine
    2. ?????
    3. Profit
    He would probably come up with a map of platinum veins and a mining licence.

Advertisement