Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What Cables

• 13-10-2010 2:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I have a new Sony Tv put up in my bedroom where I already have Mission speakers installed over the bed….The speakers run back to a TEAC CR-H228i which I use for CD,Radio and an Aux input and what I would now like to do is to be able to connect the TV to the TEAC so that the TV sound is output on the Room speakers via the TEAC.

So what cable do I need to run from the TV to the TEAC?

Thanks for the help…

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭Hifi Keith

If they are close and the TEAC has an optical cable thats what I'd use, if not just standard signal cable via the aux port on your stereo

cables-to-use-2.jpg

Advertisement