Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem trying to upload a goal/replay to EA

Options
  • 13-10-2010 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭

hi all, I'm having trouble uploading replays/goals. I have an xbox 360.
    Anytime i try upload one to EA it says "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature". I can save them to the upload theatre no problem.

My xbox live gold is up at the minute, does that have anything got to do with it?
    Or does anyone have any idea whats wrong or how I can fix it?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

an idea would be to log onto the easports football website
    www.easportsfootball.com
    and check to see that all of your details such as age and email address are correct. make sure the email you have registered on fifa 11 is the same as your email on the easports website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Yup its all the same.

Would this option be anything got to do with it??
    "Partner Marketing
    Would you like to share your information with our third-party partners (like game publishers) so that they can communicate with you about their products?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Got my xbox live back 2day and was able to upload to easportsfootball, so that must have been why I couldnt! Admin you can close this now cheers

Advertisement