Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medal Of Honor Prices?

Options
  • 13-10-2010 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭

Anybody know what price the 360/PS3 versions will be and where to get it cheapest? Have a few games I want to trade in so want to get the lowest price for it :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

DarkJager wrote: »
    Anybody know what price the 360/PS3 versions will be and where to get it cheapest? Have a few games I want to trade in so want to get the lowest price for it :D
    hmv are always cheaper for new release games:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Liber8or

Medal of Honor Limited Edition will be €54.99 on PS3/Xbox360 in Xtra-Vision. They are selling the Limited Edition only.

Usual offer is available; trade in 2 games from a selected list and you get MoH for free. Such games include Dead Rising 2, Red Dead Redemption and F1 2010, for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Is it just the PS3 limited version that comes with Frontline HD?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

That_Guy wrote: »
    Is it just the PS3 limited version that comes with Frontline HD?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Thedogsgone

Wheres the best place to get the most for your trade ins?

I'm trading in MW2, Assassins Creed 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 against this and was wondering where i'd get the biggest reduction against MOH.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SpeedyandTed

$34.99

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

It's £28 up the north if you buy 2100 MS points in tesco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Any idea what sort of price you'd get for trade in of Fifa 11 , Red Dead and Orange Box (all 360) in GAME? Kind of hoping it would be enough to cover the price.

Any idea what sort of price you'd get for trade in of Fifa 11 , Red Dead and Orange Box (all 360) in GAME? Kind of hoping it would be enough to cover the price.

Free I'd imagine or very close to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 FaceThePain

surely trading FIFA in against it with get ya it for free, the game is only 2 weeks old.

• Advertisement

surely trading FIFA in against it with get ya it for free, the game is only 2 weeks old.

Why would a game store pay you exactly what you paid for it, then sell it a tenner cheaper? They'd be losing money.

btw, Medal of Honor's European date of release is today, with the UK on Friday, its weird that we can't collect the game today (14th).

That said though, Smyths currently list the Limited Edition as IN STOCK on their website in all shops, with the normal edition OUT OF STOCK as of now

NotorietyH wrote: »
    Why would a game store pay you exactly what you paid for it, then sell it a tenner cheaper? They'd be losing money.

meant to say FIFA & Red Dead Redemption

Thanks for the replies lads. Yeah hopefully they will cover the cost of it. I'd expect Fifa 11 must be worth at least €30 on trade in.

Thanks for the replies lads. Yeah hopefully they will cover the cost of it. I'd expect Fifa 11 must be worth at least €30 on trade in.

More I'd imagine. Sure I got FIFA 11 for €3 when I traded in Mafia 2 and that was about 4 weeks old.

meant to say FIFA & Red Dead Redemption

Ah yeah, that's easily cover it, I'd imagine you'd even get a bit of credit left over. Red Dead seems to be holding its value pretty well in terms of trade ins. One thing that could affact the trade in value of FIFA 11 is whether or not you've used the online pass code or not.

NotorietyH wrote: »
    Ah yeah, that's easily cover it, I'd imagine you'd even get a bit of credit left over. Red Dead seems to be holding its value pretty well in terms of trade ins. One thing that could affact the trade in value of FIFA 11 is whether or not you've used the online pass code or not.

Nice one. I'm not too sure they'd even ask about using the online pass for it -my previous experiences with GAME suggest they certainly don't seem to check other games which have 1 time redeem codes :D

If FIFA and Red Dead cover the cost thats me sorted, don't think I could justify spending actual cash on it after the mixed reviews its getting. I'm going to finish it and trade it for Fallout New Vegas next week anyway so its just something to play this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

i just seen in game that if you trade in Fifa 11 or Pro Evo you get MOH for half price. I think Mafia 2,Dead Rising 2 Halo Reach and Red Dead were also on the list so if you trade any 1 of them you get it for half price

I think they were most of the games on the Xtra Vision list aswell so if you trade in 2 of them you get MOH for free

i just seen in game that if you trade in Fifa 11 or Pro Evo you get MOH for half price. I think Mafia 2,Dead Rising 2 Halo Reach and Red Dead were also on the list so if you trade any 1 of them you get it for half price

I think they were most of the games on the Xtra Vision list aswell so if you trade in 2 of them you get MOH for free

Thanks for the heads up man. So in the case of GAME, if I trade in both Fifa and Red Dead it should be free? If it costs me anything with those 2 trade ins I'll just go for XV's offer instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

I would say go for Xtra Visions offer. As someone else stated they only have the Limited Edition set so if you are trading in your games you may as well get the Limited Edition in XV over a standard edition in Game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

€50 for the limited edition in Smyths(€45 if you have a reward card),don't know if it is on sale yet, worth a look though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

50 bones in GAME for the Tier 1 edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I always check HMV they are the cheapest anyway, but also run some nice offers like free blu-rays or T-shirts with the games.

I recently got F1 for 45 and got a free 9 euro voucher which i straight away put towards Dead rising 2 which meant i got it for 36 and got a free Zombieland Blu-raay with DR2 and a little zombie fella.

Put if you have older games to trade xtravision is prob the best as they gave me 28 euro for Just cause 2 and 28 for Alpha protocol last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 crocko

btw, Medal of Honor's European date of release is today, with the UK on Friday, its weird that we can't collect the game today (14th).

That said though, Smyths currently list the Limited Edition as IN STOCK on their website in all shops, with the normal edition OUT OF STOCK as of now

Went to Smyths today seeing this info they said that the game was in store but did not go on sale til 9am Friday they said it was a mistake on their website and offered me a 10 euro gift card which i gladly accepted!!! Afterwards i received a text message from Smyths saying i could collect the game as i had pre ordered it....better safe and leave it til the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Limited edition version for the 360 / PS3 in Smyths is €49.99 ( €44:99 with the loyalty card ).

Tesco? HMV? come on people don't make me ring up

ShaneU wrote: »
    Tesco? HMV? come on people don't make me ring up

Tier 1 Edition in Game for €50. Includes some unlocks for multiplayer and the Battlefield 3 Beta.

Tier 1 Edition in Game for €50. Includes some unlocks for multiplayer and the Battlefield 3 Beta.
    That's already been mentioned

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

It's 38.99 in PC World. Got it today. Limited Edition.

Advertisement