Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Drunk Do You Get On A Night Out?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Auvers wrote: »
    I could quite happily drink 10-12 cans of 5% larger at home and I would be resonably drunk but not too bad, but give me 7-8 pints of Gunness at 4.3% in the pub and I will become wankered
    dunno why :confused:

Sort of placebo effect. You're looking at other wankered people and your body tricks you into thinking you're the same as they are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Auvers wrote: »
    I could quite happily drink 10-12 cans of 5% larger at home and I would be resonably drunk but not too bad, but give me 7-8 pints of Gunness at 4.3% in the pub and I will become wankered

dunno why :confused:
    You drink slower at home. Especially if you're drinking from cans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

8 (Vomitting drunk)
    a double figure number of pints on a big session

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I found it very easy to answer the poll because I drink the exact same amount of alcohol every time I go out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭beegirl

5 (Idiot drunk after 6 or seven pints/ a nagin)
    Hmmm, probably a 3/4 normally... unless I keep drinking wine all night and subsequently forget "the one that's one too many", then it's a 7/8/9...

• Advertisement
Advertisement