Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transporting dog abroad

Options
  • 13-10-2010 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I hope someone can help me with a question regarding transporting my pet abroad.

I have recently moved to Bermuda and i am hoping to ship me small dog (6kg) out here.
    Can anyone recommend a provider for this service?

I have received a quote of 1500euro one way from one provider which seems quite expensive!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

post it wrote: »
    I hope someone can help me with a question regarding transporting my pet abroad.

I have recently moved to Bermuda and i am hoping to ship me small dog (6kg) out here.
    Can anyone recommend a provider for this service?

I have received a quote of 1500euro one way from one provider which seems quite expensive!

The price is expensive imo....... i looked into this 1 year ago and estimated the weight at 25kg i got a quote for 1,100 and i thought that was a bit much.Cant remember who it was i got the quote from though.

Advertisement