Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for place near hueston

Options
  • 13-10-2010 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

I am looking to stay in a house or appartment near hueston area as i have to get on to red luas line to tallaght,any good areas that is not overly expensive?thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Blackpitts

tommy26 wrote: »
    I am looking to stay in a house or appartment near hueston area as i have to get on to red luas line to tallaght,any good areas that is not overly expensive?thanks

kilmainham square

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭tommy26

Thanks,is that a good area?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Herberton is a nice spot right at Fatima luas stop.

Are you looking for a central area on the Red Line or would you be willing to go out closer to Tallaght like between Red Cow and Tallaght?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

If you have to get the red line to Tallaght then you don't have to live right beside Hueston.

Living a bit out past the the station would be cheaper.

There is no good area on the red line is there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

tommy26 wrote: »
    There is no good area on the red line is there?

Could say that about anywhere in Dublin or for that matter a lot of places in Ireland.

Why bother doing a 45 min commute on the Luas, when you could live closer like near Belgard or somewhere and have a 10 min commute. Cheaper rent wise and travel wise and save time, seems the most logical idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

agree with everything gav has said and can i just add that the kylemore road area would be another place worth checking out op

Thanks lads,is the kylemore and belgard areas ok?

Advertisement