Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

registration fees refund?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    You sure? Cause when I registered for UCD they messed up my application at the start and were charging me 4k fee's PLUS the 1,650 reg fee.

I'm positive. The page on SIS that says that gives you the breakdown on what full fees are. Same way that they would have separated the student centre levy. If you check the fees list here, you'll see that the amount given is the total amount including registration fee. I'm presuming that you would be doing one of the courses that would cost 5,780 if you had to pay full fees.
    1. The fees shown are inclusive of a student services charge of €1,500 (covering registration, examinations and other student services) and a Student Centre Levy of €154.00.
    2. Students who qualify under the 'free' fees initiative pay only €1,654.00. (Click here for information about free tuition)
    3. Unless otherwise indicated all fees listed cover one academic year.

http://www.ucd.ie/registry/adminservices/fees/undergraduate.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

are fees in IT's generally cheaper than universities? because i thought i would be paying way more than (half of) 2,319 :S

They probably are but I have never dealt with an IT so I am only guessing! This page gives the list of fees for courses in UCD. I'm giving the link for undergrad courses but you can can follow the links to find the cost of any course on UCD. The FAQs and other stuff there should be of help to you too.

http://www.ucd.ie/registry/adminservices/fees/undergraduate.htm

Edit: Not sure why I wrote all that as I just realised you said you were moving to an IT! Anyway I'm sure it might be interesting for somebody :D

Advertisement