Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Rafa Benitez thread.

• 13-10-2010 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭

I'm hoping this thread will allow Liverpool fans to debate the clubs new future on the Liverpool Super Thread and offer a refuge for those who are still debating whether Mark Gonzalez was a good signing by Benitez.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Good luck with that Stumpy, but I reckon this will be locked by a zealous mod in no time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭stumpypeeps

Well this will be the last time I post in this thread or even view it! I just hope it takes some of the flak away from the main thread on whats supposed to be a great day for the club!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

take it to the liverpool thread :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

I'm hoping this thread will allow Liverpool fans to debate the clubs new future on the Liverpool Super Thread and offer a refuge for those who are still debating whether Mark Gonzalez was a good signing by Benitez.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

What the hell?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,046 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Well i for one would like to thank Rafa for taking the fight to hicks and Gillette, he saw through them from day 1, he wasnt afraid of taking the fight to them unlike a certain manager we wont mention, your always welcome back Rafa

do you **** off to Fergie?

honestly? he always on your mind, its ok to admit you want a bit of Fergie love, stroking his hair while he purrs at you in that govan accent of his?

Oh and would you mind thanking Rafa for taking 10+million out of a debt ridden club also

dont forget that part

kryogen wrote: »
    do you **** off to Fergie?

honestly? he always on your mind, its ok to admit you want a bit of Fergie love, stroking his hair while he purrs at you in that govan accent of his?

Oh and would you mind thanking Rafa for taking 10+million out of a debt ridden club also

dont forget that part

Well that 10 million came out of hicks and gillete 144 million. Fact.

there isnt an adequate jpg. i can upload here

you made me smile though

thank you

Stumpy, you know what. There was hardly a mention of Rafa the last few days when you weren't posting. Hmmm

If I didn't know better....

You probably still think Hodgson is a better manager :D

• Advertisement

kryogen wrote: »
    there isnt an adequate jpg. i can upload here

you made me smile though

thank you

Well if you can't smile at life you might as well be dead, it's a great day for Liverpool and I'm enjoying a bag of cans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

niallo27 wrote: »
    Well i for one would like to thank Rafa for taking the fight to hicks and Gillette, he saw through them from day 1, he wasnt afraid of taking the fight to them unlike a certain manager we wont mention, your always welcome back Rafa

Fair play to him, took the fight, got the sack, club hit the relegation zone.

No wonder you're so eager for Ferguson to do the same.:rolleyes:

#15 wrote: »
    Fair play to him, took the fight, got the sack, club hit the relegation zone.

No wonder you're so eager for Ferguson to do the same.:rolleyes:

Well if it means utd would be debt free wouldn't it be worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

niallo27 wrote: »
    Well if you can't smile at life you might as well be dead, it's a great day for Liverpool and I'm enjoying a bag of cans

You might want to stop posting in a Rafa thread and have a look at the latest happenings at Liverpool there horsebox. You might need something stronger than beer.:pac:

flahavaj wrote: »
    You might want to stop posting in a Rafa thread and have a look at the latest happenings at Liverpool there horsebox. You might need something stronger than beer.:pac:

Haven't being called horsebox in years, yes a Texas court stoping a sale in the uk, 1.6 billion in damages, it's a bit embarassing really

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement