Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is there something wrong with been hetro

• 13-10-2010 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Conor_M1990

I honestly think theres someone wrong with been straight these days Im straight myself but I dunno the world seems to gone horrid gay lately to much sex and the city me reckons. It seems gayness is like foreign cooking these days its something that you most try once or something.
    Im happy not give 2 ****s about my appearance drinkin pints and ridinn women why would I want to turn gay after all two holes are better then one. Ive nothing againist gays Im open minded to other peoples believes and what not I just don't like there believes been forced onto me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Oh no you didn' sista!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

The whole world is gonna be gay soon, Evo Morales says it's cause of the chicken:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/blog/2010/apr/22/chicken-causes-homosexuality-evo-morales

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

I honestly think theres someone wrong with been straight these days Im straight myself but I dunno the world seems to gone horrid gay lately to much sex and the city me reckons. It seems gayness is like foreign cooking these days its something that you most try once or something.
    Im happy not give 2 ****s about my appearance drinkin pints and ridinn women why would I want to turn gay after all two holes are better then one. Ive nothing againist gays Im open minded to other peoples believes and what not I just don't like there believes been forced onto me

:eek: facepalm

Who exactly is forcing their gayness on you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Anatomy fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I'm emigrating because of it. First they hanged you for it, then they legalised it, and I'm getting out before they make it compulsory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Conor_M1990

:eek: facepalm

Who exactly is forcing their gayness on you?

ah the whole media especially the times I personally think the times tries to force gayness onto you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

If they OP doesnt turn gay I dont my Pink Toaster!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Is this a joke?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It's not natural.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ive nothing againist gays Im open minded to other peoples believes and what not I just don't like there believes been forced onto me

http://www.theonion.com/articles/why-do-all-these-homosexuals-keep-sucking-my-cock,10861/

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

ah the whole media especially the times I personally think the times tries to force gayness onto you

Resist the forces of gayness.
    Get some macho clothes like a builder (with toolbelt), cop or something like that. Work out a lot and grow a mustache. You'll be grand then.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Being a hetero is for fags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

i cannot believe there is a thread on this :eek:

*calls pc brigade* :P

you are all in trouble now!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

Pfft, where you been, OP? Entire steel industry's gay. Yeah, aerospace too. And the railroads! And you know what else? Broadway!

Been hetero? Meaning you aren't anymore?
    Well that's fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

the world seems to gone horrid gay lately

Ive nothing againist gays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭poppyvalley

20Cent wrote: »
    grow a mustache

Like er............Freddy Mercury or Tom Selleck?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Sweet holy mother of fuck. I quit the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

I think the OP needs to sit down with a nice Merlot, listen to some show tunes and then watch a few gladiator films.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭St._Andalou

This thread has to be a joke?

OP, there are lots of different types of gay men. You may find it hard to believe, but not all gay men "watch Sex and the City" or "care about their appearance".

Let it go. Life's too short. Or at least make some gay friends so you know what you're talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Everybody has their own way of dealing with discovering their homosexuality, I guess. Well, everybody who's gay, I mean.

Don't worry, OP, a warm glass of milk, an early night, your mind will be clearer in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭St._Andalou

Ive nothing againist gays Im open minded to other peoples believes and what not I just don't like there believes been forced onto me

Just remember, it doesn't count as being "gay" if there's more than 8 pints involved.

This thread is case in point people presume just because you talk about gay people in a bad way you must be a closet gay (I know most people are joking I didnt put up this thread to be a serious discussion) or that any negative talking about homosexuals is bad. Ive no problem with gays I do hold my own views and opinions on them and yes some of them are negative.but at the end of the day its there life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

OP, the gays called. They don't want you back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

if it helps im a girl and i find it really hard to find straight men these days. theres only so much campness i can take. is it the fashion or somthing?

OP, there are lots of different types of gay men. You may find it hard to believe, but not all gay men "watch Sex and the City" or "care about their appearance".

Let it go. Life's too short. Or at least make some gay friends so you know what you're talking about.

eh not to be taken to seriously. I know there different types of gay men Ive a few mates who are gay one of them turned gay for attention (imo) tries to force his believes onto everyone anything bad you say to him your suddenly homophobic the other ones grand like sound lad.

I really dont have a problem with gays

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

I was only thinking the same myself recently, more and more men i've seen are starting to look and dress very feminine and the women are looking more like men, even the clothes they ware and lots of them don't even make an effort to look like women anymore, must be end of times or something, it's only a matter of time before our cats and dogs start talking to us.............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

eh not to be taken to seriously. I know there different types of gay men Ive a few mates who are gay one of them turned gay for attention (imo) tries to force his believes onto everyone anything bad you say to him your suddenly homophobic the other ones grand like sound lad.

I really dont have a problem with gays
    just looking at your location i thought gayness was just a dublin problem!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Agree with ya. I blame the Greeks, they invented gayness.

Cant believe this hasnt been referenced yet!

cactuspaw wrote: »
    if it helps im a girl and i find it really hard to find straight men these days. theres only so much campness i can take. is it the fashion or somthing?

thank you ive just kinda copped it today in college just seen a few lads going round the place dolled up to the nines Id understand a women doing that but dont really get a lad doing it auld runners jeans hoodie job done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Its a disgrace when people take pride in their personal appearance...

And those gays have it so easy, no PDA's, no full marriage rights, no joint adoption rights with their partners and condemnation by the church...

Nothing worse that heterosexual white males being marginalized...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Will someone think of the children. This has to be trolling. If not i feel really bad for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

A bit OT, but is there anything the gub'ment can do to deprive Navan of internet access? For the sake of the collective consciousness.

• Advertisement

well it's like, heterosexuality is unnatural, it's a deviant lifestyle choice that's forced upon children, they're indoctrinated into it by heterosexual media and a rich heterosexual elite. why is this deviant lifestyle so rampant? we have straight teachers in schools all across this country recruiting perfectly innocent homosexual children into their ranks. it starts at a very young age, books kids read as they grow up depict pairings between man and woman! "teen" soaps show heterosexual couples openly kissing. children are brainwashed into thinking this kind of thing is normal!

heterosexual couples threaten the natural homosexual relationship. today a man marries a woman, what's next? his kid marries the neighbor's dog! won't someone please think of the children?

and what is it with heterosexual people openly flaunting their straightness? like, I don't care if you're straight, just don't act like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

If any women are finding it hard to find straight men, they should probably stop drinking in the Dragon. Come on, ladies, it's not that difficult to find some heterosexuals!

Why did OP edit the thread title and leave in "been"??
    It's driving me insane now :mad:

bluewolf wrote: »
    Why did OP edit the thread title and leave in "been"??
    It's driving me insane now :mad:

Also, it's "hetero" not "hetro"

not that I'd know anything about that sort of thing. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Spoken like a pro :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Is there something wrong with been hetro

Apart from the obvious spelling mistake?

Eh, no Ted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

I know this is AH and all, but this has to be one of the stupidest ****ing posts I have ever read on boards, especially considering the events of the last week in New York.

Yes, OP, it's soooooooo hard being a heterosexual man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭WesternZulu

The gayness could catch on, they're are gay politicians, gay celebrities, gay singers, gay priests...what next gay gaa players!

If you're not careful op the gay will sneak up on you from behind and get you too and you'll be one of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

How would you know ? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Incognita

cactuspaw wrote: »

It's Gok Wans fault.

:confused:

Seriously though? Cop the **** on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

i cannot believe there is a thread on this :eek:

*calls pc brigade* :P

I think this is a job more suited to the grammar Nazis. Contact them, quickly.
    thank you ive just kinda copped it today in college just seen a few lads going round the place dolled up to the nines Id understand a women doing that but dont really get a lad doing it auld runners jeans hoodie job done

Slob.

How would you know ? :P

I think she was being funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Incognita

OP - You sound like a 'Mans Man', them 'Gays' and you might have more in common than you think... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I honestly think theres someone wrong with been straight these days
    Come on now, you don't "honestly" think it ("these days" being used by someone born in 1990 too - awesome!)
    Im straight myself but I dunno the world seems to gone horrid gay lately to much sex and the city me reckons. It seems gayness is like foreign cooking these days its something that you most try once or something.
    Nobody has ever made you feel bad for being a heterosexual guy, or forced homosexuality on you - that's all in your head due to a sense of discomfort at all those things which you perceive as gay. I don't think you're a closet homosexual or that you're homophobic, but I do think you've a bit of a persecution complex for absolutely no reason. Sure, I'd agree it's more acceptable now for men to be more effeminate (not necessarily correlated with homosexuality by the way - plenty of poncey heterosexual men; and there are gay men who are manly... and not in the "gay manly" Village People way) but just ignore it? You don't have to "try" anything.
    It does or it doesn't - it's not something you "feel". And it doesn't - that's just silly. Just because it's "there" doesn't mean it's being forced on you - it's up to you to feel you're being dragged in.
    Ive a few mates who are gay one of them turned gay for attention (imo)
    How can it be your opinion that he "turned gay" for attention? He either did or he didn't - opinion has nothing to do with it. People don't "turn gay" anyway - they are gay and come out. He may be extra sensitive about it, but that doesn't "lessen" his homosexuality.
    Links234 wrote: »
    Links234 wrote: »
    20Cent wrote: »
    Resist the forces of gayness.
    Get some macho clothes like a builder (with toolbelt), cop or something like that. Work out a lot and grow a mustache. You'll be grand then.
    Hee hee! Brilliant! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

OP, you have issues.:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Sounds to me that someone jealous of the emo kid with the girlfriend....

• Advertisement
Advertisement