Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is there something wrong with been hetro

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Conor_M1990

Dudess wrote: »
    Come on now, you don't "honestly" think it ("these days" being used by someone born in 1990 too - awesome!)

Eh no

Nobody has ever made you feel bad for being a heterosexual guy, or forced homosexuality on you - that's all in your head due to a sense of discomfort at all those things which you perceive as gay. I don't think you're a closet homosexual or that you're homophobic, but I do think you've a bit of a persecution complex for absolutely no reason. Sure, I'd agree it's more acceptable now for men to be more effeminate (not necessarily correlated with homosexuality by the way - plenty of poncey heterosexual men; and there are gay men who are manly... and not in the "gay manly" Village People way) but just ignore it? You don't have to "try" anything. never felt bad about been straight comfortable with who I am etc etc etc

It does or it doesn't - it's not something you "feel". And it doesn't - that's just silly. Just because it's "there" doesn't mean it's being forced on you - it's up to you to feel you're being dragged in.

How can it be your opinion that he "turned gay" for attention? He either did or he didn't - opinion has nothing to do with it. People don't "turn gay" anyway - they are gay and come out. He may be extra sensitive about it, but that doesn't "lessen" his homosexuality. well ye could always tell with him that he was gay but at the same time he was always full of himself so its hard to tell

Hee hee! Brilliant! :D

Is the after hours not for taking the piss? honestly people Im not been serious take a chill pill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Is the after hours not for taking the piss? honestly people Im not been serious take a chill pill

No its for light hearted discussion, not ripping on minorities for your own pathetic amusement.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 potterycourse

homophobia in something resembling English

Gigglesome that you get your knickers in a twist over male effeminacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

20Cent wrote: »
    Resist the forces of gayness.
    Get some macho clothes like a builder (with toolbelt), cop or something like that. Work out a lot and grow a mustache. You'll be grand then.
    :D
    Very Village People.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

I honestly think theres someone wrong with been straight these days Im straight myself but I dunno the world seems to gone horrid gay lately to much sex and the city me reckons. It seems gayness is like foreign cooking these days its something that you most try once or something.
    Im happy not give 2 ****s about my appearance drinkin pints and ridinn women why would I want to turn gay after all two holes are better then one. Ive nothing againist gays Im open minded to other peoples believes and what not I just don't like there believes been forced onto me
    You deserve your very own show. Maybe an Irish version of Alan Partridge. Aha! Without the intelligence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

I know what ya mean OP. Them pesky gays are coming in here taking our jobs and our women men.
    I blame 'Will and Grace' and Simon Cowell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

So the OP likes riding wimmins? Maybe this is all about how he's actually a gay but wants to be the boy in the relationship?

On the other hand...he could just be a bigot...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

Watch some more X-Factor OP and soon you too will be full of gayness

I hate the X Factor, now Spartacus- Blood and Sand, thats a TV programme, only ever catch about 20 mins mind...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

thank you ive just kinda copped it today in college just seen a few lads going round the place dolled up to the nines Id understand a women doing that but dont really get a lad doing it auld runners jeans hoodie job done

GAA head in this thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 755 ✭✭✭sea_monkey

efb wrote: »
    I hate the X Factor, now Spartacus- Blood and Sand, thats a TV programme, only ever catch about 20 mins mind...

Yea I pass out after fapping to all the topless men on that show too.
    So hard to follow the plot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Misanthrope

I think the OP needs to sit down with a nice Merlot, listen to some show tunes and then watch a few gladiator films.

Perhaps a dictionary too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

eh not to be taken to seriously. I know there different types of gay men Ive a few mates who are gay one of them turned gay for attention (imo) tries to force his believes onto everyone anything bad you say to him your suddenly homophobic the other ones grand like sound lad.

I really dont have a problem with gays

Hahaha! I'm sorry, I lol'd so hard!

*I know -- this is how I'll get some attention. I'll stick a **** in my bum* :pac: :pac: :pac:

On a (kind of) related note :

NSFW

ETA: This is my 1000th post?! For bloody shame!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Doneg Al

Im open minded to other peoples believes and what not I just don't like there believes been forced onto me

Once their beliefs aren't being forced INTO you, you should be safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

I was only thinking the same myself recently, more and more men i've seen are starting to look and dress very feminine and the women are looking more like men, even the clothes they ware and lots of them don't even make an effort to look like women anymore, must be end of times or something, it's only a matter of time before our cats and dogs start talking to us.............
    Strange days surely:role reversals,women giving you a dirty look[suspicious like],men just not bothering to ask a lady out,becoming quiet,shy,retiring.Women more assertive,willing to work,find a job....deep voiced,challenging,getting more so involved in crime,fighting...drinking pints,smoking..telling people to fcuk off and I had a neutered dog [not my doing] who was definitely straight,got more scores than I did,yeah and the smirking mutt kept telling me about his conquests and was proud about being brought to the vet for undercarriage repair.:(Strange

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭McDougal

Riding women is for poofs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

McDougal wrote: »
    Riding women is for poofs.

See Youtube link above. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,617 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

thank you ive just kinda copped it today in college just seen a few lads going round the place dolled up to the nines Id understand a women doing that but dont really get a lad doing it auld runners jeans hoodie job done

Do you look at what other men are wearing?

Why are so many straight men insecure about their manhood - I find a lot of men that went to all boys schools are like this. Completely insecure in themselves.

Doneg Al wrote: »
    Once their beliefs aren't being forced INTO you, you should be safe.

Can't imagine that's a prob for the OP- maybe that's why he's complaining????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

cactuspaw wrote: »
    if it helps im a girl and i find it really hard to find straight men these days. theres only so much campness i can take. is it the fashion or somthing?

Its incredibly easy to meet straight men, theyre 9/10 of the poppulation. Heres an exercise,

name things you look for in a man,
    read over them
    how many of them are stereotypical characteristics of gay men

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

I honestly think theres someone wrong with been straight these days Im straight myself but I dunno the world seems to gone horrid gay lately to much sex and the city me reckons. It seems gayness is like foreign cooking these days its something that you most try once or something.
    Im happy not give 2 ****s about my appearance drinkin pints and ridinn women why would I want to turn gay after all two holes are better then one. Ive nothing againist gays Im open minded to other peoples believes and what not I just don't like there believes been forced onto me
    Drinking pints makes you stright now... damn, where did it go wrong...

And straight men ride more than one woman?? :confused: :eek:

Again, damn, where did it go wrong

:D
    efb wrote: »
    Its a disgrace when people take pride in their personal appearance...

And those gays have it so easy, no PDA's, no full marriage rights, no joint adoption rights with their partners and condemnation by the church...

Nothing worse that heterosexual white males being marginalized...
    Down with that sort of thing :D
    Do you look at what other men are wearing?
    Too late for him, he got the gay :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

I think she was being funny.

I think I was too.

Advertisement