Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Movember

• 13-10-2010 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

It's that time of year again, where guys like us start considering growing ridiculous facial hair to raise money and awareness for men's health issues, especially prostate cancer. Any one here taking part? I know that come the end of November I'll have a ridiculous wispy effort and hopefully a wad of cash for the cause.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I would but I can't grow anything apart from a knacker tashe!! which bugs the hell outta me cos I can grow beard like no mans business!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Yup gang of lads from my coy are going to be sporting tache's. I aim to be sporting a falklands-esque RSM stylee tache come end of November.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭dahamster

BigDuffman wrote: »
    Yup gang of lads from my coy are going to be sporting tache's. I aim to be sporting a falklands-esque RSM stylee tache come end of November.

I hope you applied for permission to grow one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

dahamster wrote: »

Or else don't turn up till it's grown and gone ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

Trying to get something sorted out in work for it.

• Advertisement

dahamster wrote: »

The boss is fine with it (Charity event):D. Might be away for a week prior to the unveiling so will have time to spread fertilizer on the lip and focus my growing so as that the lads don't see the patch fuzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭dahamster

BigDuffman wrote: »
    The boss is fine with it (Charity event):D. Might be away for a week prior to the unveiling so will have time to spread fertilizer on the lip and focus my growing so as that the lads don't see the patch fuzz.

The wifes permission is ok, you also need your CO's permission to change your appearance:eek:

Ha ha yes the CO is happy enough with it too. Tache's for NCOs is a fine upstanding tradition. One us younger NCOs should take up. Screw that service medal with extra bars on it, a badge of furry lipped honor FTW.

Advertisement