Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concrete Paving on the front of house

• 13-10-2010 7:10pm

Evening all! I'd appreciate some advice and guidance about the concrete that's been laid in my mother-in-law's front garden. She wanted a low maintenance front garden and settled on a concrete product that was laid then "impronted" with some sort of printing block, then sealed. It's peeling and, frankly, it's dire and she's been taken for a ride, IMO

Here's some pictures - could anyone offer a view on whether it can be resealed, cleaned back etc or are we into digging it all up and starting again :eek: NB It's not used for parking, only walking on

DSCF1678.jpg

DSCF1677.jpg

DSCF1676.jpg

DSCF1679.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

maybe it could be repainted with a high quality floor paint. U need to get to get a local painter to have a look.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Thompsons black driveway/concrete seal paint and a roller brush.

Oh and 2 dry/sunny days too.

Thanks guys, but what about the prep of the current surface, please?? I don't want to throw good money after bad

Advertisement