Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Candy Shop

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

boom boom:)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Als76

I was in the candy shop it seems to be doing well. Get the mega sour sweets they are the best sour sweets ever. You will pull some squirmish faces at the start. The white and blue mega sours are the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Dunny! wrote: »
    How late does it open? Passed it around 6:45 twice recently and the place had plenty in it!

Anyone know if they have Jolly Rogers? They were red square sweets?

was in on a Saturday and the man said 8:30

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

a feed of Bon Bons did the damage today.
    Coupled with a few White Mice.
    And whats that, a bag a Brown Mice in the car for tomorrow?
    Oh papa, wayyy too much sugar!
    Lovely shop!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I was in it recently. Lovely shop, filled half a cupful of sweets for the wee lad for €2. I think it'll do well. It's a cheap treat to take kids up to it compared to a trip to Smyths.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭azwethinkweiz

Yes! i was in this shop last Friday to stock up on some tasty cinema sweets (& also for a dose of nostalgia!). Its very cool... didnt get the marshmallow thingy... maybe next time! I did get some cola cubes, apple bon bons, those turkish delight sweets etc. They have tons of stuff in there & it was packed with people lol. nyum! I still like Handy Stores though... it has the "old" smell I remember from my youth (I'm like 23, dunno why I feel so old??)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 realmadrid1

Try The Sweet Life in George's Arcade, Dublin. Totally great, all the old quarters and childhood sweets. Got me some Candy Letters and some Toffee mice.

Advertisement