Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of Astroturf?????

Options
  • 13-10-2010 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

I am potentially looking to astroturf or install a sprung wooden floor in an 80-100m square space and I am curious about rough cost estimates.

Has anybody any idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 thegreek15

Drop me a line... Do some work for a number of contractors who install Synthetic surfaces.. be able to put you in touch with them if you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ailbheonolan

thegreek15 wrote: »
    Drop me a line... Do some work for a number of contractors who install Synthetic surfaces.. be able to put you in touch with them if you like.

Hi, I'm not quite ready to buy yet, I am looking for a cost estimate so I can see if my budget will allow for it, but thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭dunsandin

Ring Laydex in Kylemore, Dublin. They can help you with rough estimates, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Boskonay

I got a price recently and the range was 20-50 per metre square.

HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ailbheonolan

Boskonay wrote: »
    I got a price recently and the range was 20-50 per metre square.

HTH

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Lucky Dub

If it's for a club/school maybe you should check out www.clubquote.ie we've recently registered our club with them and have had some fantastic quotes....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

dunsandin wrote: »
    Ring Laydex in Kylemore, Dublin. They can help you with rough estimates, etc.

I have dealt with these and can deffo recommend them. No connection whatever, just a happy customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Halloran

I'm looking to lay Astroturf at a back yard/lawn area at my house. I've been looking on-line at different companies who do mainly public works. Just wondering if anyone could steer me towards a company who do mainly residential properties. I'm based in West of Ireland.

Any idea of costs etc would be of great help. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭dbran

You could try these people.

http://www.morgansportssolutions.ie/

Regards

Dbran

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Halloran wrote: »
    I'm looking to lay Astroturf at a back yard/lawn area at my house. I've been looking on-line at different companies who do mainly public works. Just wondering if anyone could steer me towards a company who do mainly residential properties. I'm based in West of Ireland.

Any idea of costs etc would be of great help. Thanks

We use sanctuarysynthetics.ie for any installs that need fake grass. They've done indoor & outdoor for us.

• Advertisement
Advertisement