Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality black Turf

Options
  • 13-10-2010 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭

Any of ye Sligo crew, know where I can get my hands on some good quality dry black turf? Preferably around the Ballymote/Tubbercurry area. If so, will they deliver and will they suppy by trailer or by the bag load?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭westeire

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/heating/1614754 . I don'nt know if the turf is any good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

There were a few ads in the Weekender classifieds this week. If you don't have a copy, let me know and I'll PM you the numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

There were a few ads in the Weekender classifieds this week. If you don't have a copy, let me know and I'll PM you the numbers.

I saw them all right, I'm just a bit wary about ordering 60 bags of Turf to find out later it's not good quality. I'm hoping to get replies from people who've used a supplier, or know a good supplier.

Thanks for your help TMB.

Advertisement