Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wrong forum

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ColmDawson

On the third day, the thread was bumped, in accordance with the charter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭Myksyk

Sorry guys I have a direct and exclusive line to God and this was actually a message to me personally through the digi-prophet Bottle of Smoke (aka The BOS) warning me of the dangers of frequenting this webspace ...

Wrong For U, M.

D'y'see?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Improbable

Dades wrote: »
    He obviously became too open-minded and his brain fell out. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

f*cking hell why is there no delete thread option!
    We, the Reformed Fifth Pagists believe that the above blasphemy is a mistranslation of the true Word of the creator, and henceforth will have nothing more to do with the Apologists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭mikhail

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Bottle_of_Smoke, and the Word was,
    f*cking hell why is there no delete thread option!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭silent sage

Even though the wrongness of this forum cannot be determined through reason, a person should wager as though it isn't, because living life accordingly has everything to gain, and nothing to lose. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Soul Winner

Its most likely to be the wrong forum because the wrong forum explanation is the simplest explanation and that is usually the correct one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭housetypeb

Only the true messiah denies his divinity.
    Surely He shall send his son ,Little Bottle Of Smoke, to clear things up once and for all.
    Then we shall all be astounded at the profoundness of wrong forum,Its hidden layers of meaning shall be revealed.
    There will be much rejoicing in the streets when that day comes. church bells will ring, the dead shall rise and so on and so forth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

what the hell is everyones problem!?

why can't anyone here stay on topic, the op obviously just wanted a forum where we could discuss this man.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_MacKinnon_Wrong

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Zillah wrote: »
    Threads cannot just pop into the wrong forum by random chance. If a thread was created then there has to be an intelligent thread creator.
    There are eleven characters in "wrong forum", so the chances of this message appearing randomly is 27^11, or 5559060566555523 to one against. But with at least 10^80 atoms in the universe, there are 1.8x10^64 atoms (around ten million suns) for each possible occurrence of the OP!!! And multiplying that by the number of seconds since the Big Bang in 6,000 BC and assuming thirty seconds between posts, gives 1.5x10^90 individual chances for somebody to post it!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

This thread's existence is therefore clearly not "random chance" but instead, a direct measure of the creaTOR's foresight, which we can now quantify as being 1.5x10^91 atom-post-seconds per universe :p:D:):cool::pac:

Therefore Allah(tm) exists.

• Advertisement

Anagrams of wrong forum include:
    "Form GNU row", a reference to the Holy Wars of Open Source like Linux versus GNU/Linux and emacs versus vi.
    "Form gun row", a reference to the eternal question of the right to bear arms.
    "Own rug form", a reference to the secondary holy text, The Big Lebowsky, and the rug which did verily tie the room together.
    "Frown go rum", a commandment to ease emotional distress with alcohol. Truely he is a generous god.
    "Fog, Mr. run, ow", a commandment against running (or otherwise traveling at speed) in conditions of poor visibilty at penalty of pain.
    "Fun, go Mr. Row", a commandment that we go enjoy life instead of arguing here on the internet. Truely He is wise.

Could all of this truely be a matter of chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

robindch wrote: »
    There are eleven characters in "wrong forum", so the chances of this message appearing randomly is 27^11, or 5559060566555523 to one against. But with at least 10^80 atoms in the universe, there are 1.8x10^64 atoms (around ten million suns) for each possible occurrence of the OP!!! And multiplying that by the number of seconds since the Big Bang in 6,000 BC and assuming thirty seconds between posts, gives 1.5x10^90 individual chances for somebody to post it!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

This thread's existence is therefore clearly not "random chance" but instead, a direct measure of the creaTOR's foresight, which we can now quantify as being 1.5x10^91 atom-post-seconds per universe :p:D:):cool::pac:

Therefore Allah(tm) exists.

LOL did you just trademark Allah?

I call dibs on not being the one to tell the muslims.
    fuyeah.jpg&t=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

recedite wrote: »
    We, the Reformed Fifth Pagists believe that the above blasphemy is a mistranslation of the true Word of the creator, and henceforth will have nothing more to do with the Apologists.

We in the Reformed Church of 40 Posts Per Page believe that the setting we use is the one favoured by God and that we and we alone shall ascend on the last day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

strobe wrote: »
    fuyeah.jpg&t=1

It's a picture of the Prophet!

KILL 'IM!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

amacachi wrote: »
    We in the Reformed Church of 40 Posts Per Page believe that the setting we use is the one favoured by God and that we and we alone shall ascend on the last day.

:D

I wrote this like 2 hours ago:
    Me Earlier wrote:

Well you may be a 5th pagist but there are 2nd pagist's with different
    interpretations of the same thread (that definitely exists!).

But it's about 60 firefox tabs to the left & I never clicked send.

Salam wa aleikum brother! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

:D

I wrote this like 2 hours ago:

But it's about 60 firefox tabs to the left & I never clicked send.

Salam wa aleikum brother! :pac:

I think this proves beyond doubt that ours is the one true Faith. Most people go along with the Religion they're born into or surrounded by as they grow up, while we, despite never meeting or directly speaking to each other were both able to arrive at the truth ourselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

I feel sorry for all those not following the correct method of viewing this thread, oh ye of little faith!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

It's a trinity, but it is one thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭sonicthebadger*

wrong forum

Source?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Des Carter

wrong forum

Maybe this is the correct forum but just the wrong thread. I mean surely the forum is correct as it was always agreed that this is the A&A forum however you just believe this forum is wrong because your thread is wrong.

But ye Athreadists wont admit to the fact that ye may be wrong so Im not going to argue.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Your ould wan is a wrong forum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭keppler

Why did god make me an atheist???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Enkidu

To all, believe not recedite's foul lies. For I was here in the earliest of days when the bottled smoke strode proudly through this forum with the words upon his lips being "f*cking hell why is there no delete thread option!". I sayeth as it twas spoken.

But, hark!, early on there were decievers in the dark days of the first page, those who did not see the sacred words "wrong forum" and believed they were in the right forum and spread it unto the farthest reaches of boards until all the boards were confused with much talk of the right forum.

Many a wicked person, who knows the truth in their heart, logs out believing they were posting in the right forum, but this is and never shall be true. We are in the wrong forum, thus it was spake in the beginning!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Daftendirekt

Enkidu wrote: »
    To all, believe not recedite's foul lies. For I was here in the earliest of days when the bottled smoke strode proudly through this forum with the words upon his lips being "f*cking hell why is there no delete thread option!". I sayeth as it twas spoken.

But, hark!, early on there were decievers in the dark days of the first page, those who did not see the sacred words "wrong forum" and believed they were in the right forum and spread it unto the farthest reaches of boards until all the boards were confused with much talk of the right forum.

Many a wicked person, who knows the truth in their heart, logs out believing they were posting in the right forum, but this is and never shall be true. We are in the wrong forum, thus it was spake in the beginning!

Nay brother, for it is only through two and a half pages of mistranslation and misinterpretation that the Word was twisted and warped by fallible Boardsies to become "Wrong Forum". If we read the OP as it should be read (a mixture of parables, allegory, poetry and prose) and apply careful exegesis, you will see that this is, in fact, the right forum.

Therefore Raptor Jesus is a fish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Enkidu

Nay brother, for it is only through two and a half pages of mistranslation and misinterpretation that the Word was twisted and warped by fallible Boardsies to become "Wrong Forum". If we read the OP as it should be read (a mixture of parables, allegory, poetry and prose) and apply careful exegesis, you will see that this is, in fact, the right forum.

Believe what you want, but when Bottle_of_Smoke returns I will be safe in the knowledge that he is leading me to better forum, a forum flowing with smilies and more advanced message editing options. Come the day of his return the mods will have no problem bestowing their righteous judgement on you.

That's just not true. "Wrong forum" is the unchanging and perfect database retrieval of the thread creator's will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Ahem....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

3695555756_283d87ca7e.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭housetypeb

Newaglish wrote: »
    3695555756_283d87ca7e.jpg

Behold his glory and grovel.
    He is without form-he is everywhere but chose to be contained in the form of BOTTLE(PRAISE THE BOTTLE)
    We should praise him forever and maybe cut our foreskins off to show him how much we love and fear him.

Advertisement