Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

True Irish Ghost Stories

Options
  • 13-10-2010 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

So i had this book, titled above (not sure if that's the corredt one), can't remember who the author was. All i know is he was a priest who collected stories sent to him in letters throughout the country.
    I'm asking about this book cos i lost it on a train and i was wondering if anyone would know where i could buy another book, whether in easons, waterstones or a second-hand shop.

My memory's a bit vague but here are some stories:
    A group of people climbed up crough patrick and after reaching the top, they could see a lake below them and saw these massive black shapes flying over the lake. Even though they were up high, they could tell that if the stood beside them they would be roughly the size of a horse.
    There's another about a brother who hated his sister and tried to strangle her as a ghost, some cat who had the face of an angry old lady who apparently jumped on the bed really hard and some ghost in dublin who's like Peeves in Harry Potter.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Closed as double posted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement