Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good book shops in Carlow???

Options
  • 13-10-2010 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Good book shops in Carlow???

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

None, sadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Patrickof

Nothing unless you want one of the current bestsellers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Patrickof wrote: »
    Nothing unless you want one of the current bestsellers.

Or cook books or photo books.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 ShotgunBoy

I know what I'm about to suggest for you to do could be just as easily done on Amazon but..

I suggest going into College Books. I know there's not really any really amazing bookshops in Carlow so you'll probably just end up ordering off Amazon, but it's run by nice people and you're supporting local business and all that. If I see a book on Amazon I usually just go down and order it from them. Feel better giving money to them and the books are usually in within a week. So yea, I'd recommend them!

Advertisement