Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to Spy nightclub on Dublin's Southwilliam street?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Anyway, lol at the ignorance of the general public as represented by this forum. 'Why'd it close down?' 'I don't know, but who cares if it's closed down, it was only full of gays and scenesters anyway'.

It's just one AH mutant, in fairness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

So I assume you also think it's ok that the general public is slightly racist, and homophobic?

I don't think anybody on the thread has any problem with the club having gay people in it, I certainly don't. And as far as I'm aware, scenesters aren't a race, are they?

I was just making a small jibe at your dismissal of people who don't like Spy as being 'the general public' - as if they couldn't appreciate it or something.

I've been there a bunch of times, I didn't like the place. Found a lot of the DJs to be pretty sub-par and whether you like them or not, you can't deny the place was full of scenesters.

Some people seem to be taking my general criticism of the venue personally, they shouldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

nm wrote: »
    It's just one AH mutant, in fairness
    nm - You were already warned about insulting other posters. Take a few days off.

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

I think the WAR night was changed to a different club altogether and its opened back up now

Advertisement