Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rankin Beardie's

Options
  • 13-10-2010 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Anyone have this breed of Beardie or know what would be the ideal size viv for an adult, I have an 18×18×18 terrarium at the moment but I know I'll have to get a bigger one eventually but don't how big for this breed. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

TheTosh wrote: »
    Anyone have this breed of Beardie or know what would be the ideal size viv for an adult, I have an 18×18×18 terrarium at the moment but I know I'll have to get a bigger one eventually but don't how big for this breed. Thanks in advance

Rankins dont grow as larges as Beardies so your 18x18x18 will probably do you for 2-3 years and then go for a 2ftx2ftx2ft.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭davemc180

as already said rankins dont get as big as beardies so a 3 x 2 x 2 foot viv would probaly do a pair of these for life..

but remember with reps the more room the better so dont confine them to a recommended space

Advertisement