Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tron Night in Cineworld

Options
  • 14-10-2010 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

A quick heads up on Tron night, happening in Dublin on October 28th

It's a world wide event happening on the same night, the Irish one takes place in Cineworld Dublin at 6.15 and will give a first look 20-plus-minute peek of Tron Legacy.

Tickets are available to Cineworld unlimited card holders (they're free).

Or they can be won through Movies.ie at this link
    http://movies.ie/Competitions/TRON_DAY__Win_Tickets_To_A_Preview_Of_TRON_LEGACY

Can't wait for it.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

Why anyone would want to see only 20 minutes of a film is beyond me!!

think il wait til the proper release

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^+1...i want to see Tron 2 like a newborn or virgin.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,497 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

20 minutes of footage? no thanks ill wait for the youtube :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭WadeTalon

Showing the Original , then a 20 minute section of the sequel would've been a better Idea, people would've actually PAID MONEY for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

didnt this happen with Avatar as well? you're paying to ruin a chunk of the movie out of context that you'll have to sit through again when the actual film is released, pointless!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

WadeTalon wrote: »
    Showing the Original , then a 20 minute section of the sequel would've been a better Idea, people would've actually PAID MONEY for that.

after the re release of back to the future that was the first thought to hit my head reading the thread title.

i certainly wouldnt mind seeing tron up on the big screen again. i know its dated but hell it'd be fun !

Advertisement