Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KOD's gambling log

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

9 darter for Lewis..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

That was epic alright, great match and well deserved winner :D
    Kod-box wrote: »
    3pts Lewis to beat Anderson @ 7/4 (Boyles) WON

wouldnt be greatly confident but i think theres value in it.

Starting Bank 100pts
    New Bank 116.89

The darts bets paid off lovely over the last few days cool.gif

2pts Real Madrid -2 @ 6/4 in running 3-1 up with 15mins to go.

3-2 now, Real got a player sent off 5 mins after i done the bet ffs.

2pts Real Madrid -2 @ 6/4 in running 3-1 up with 15mins to go. LOSE

Starting Bank 100pts
    New Bank 114.89

• Advertisement

3pt double Miami -9 V's Charlotte @1.91 and over 211.5pts in the Orlando V's Golden state game @1.91 (Boyles)

Miami are on fire at the moment and have won their last 10 on the road with big scores so hopefully they continue that trend, Bobcats are missing a couple of players too.
    Orlando and Golden state are two very offensive teams and are both capable of scoring over 115pts per game, i reckon this will be one of those games and the overs here looks good.

Miami should have that handicap bet up but theres only 150pts in the Orlando game with a quarter left, could do with a big scoring finish to this game

3pt double Miami -9 V's Charlotte @1.91 and over 211.5pts in the Orlando V's Golden state game @1.91 (Boyles) LOSE

Miami are on fire at the moment and have won their last 10 on the road with big scores so hopefully they continue that trend, Bobcats are missing a couple of players too.
    Orlando and Golden state are two very offensive teams and are both capable of scoring over 115pts per game, i reckon this will be one of those games and the overs here looks good.

Miami won by 14pts but Golden State didnt score enough to get the pts total up, Orland won 110-90 :mad:

Starting Bank 100pts
    New Bank 111.89

Quick bet here before it dissapears

4pts Chicago Bulls (+1) V's Philadelphia 76ers @ 5/6 (Paddy Power)
    every other bookie is going (-1) at the same price, plus Bulls have an excellet away record so i expect them to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

every other bookie is going (-1) at the same price, plus Bulls have an excellet away record so i expect them to win.

Did u get that +1 handicap?
    I went to place bet on PP but the f****** have it changed to -1 now

• Advertisement

yeah i got the -1, could be a mistake and i wont get paid but i think Bulls were underdogs when betting opened so i think it might have been just an oversight from the odds adjusters.

1pt accum for the night (Boyles)

Boston @ 91/100 -9
    Boston v Toronto
    Handicap Betting

Over 190.0 @ 91/100
    Philadelphia v Chicago
    Total Points

Over 208.0 @ 91/100
    Orlando v Houston
    Total Points

New York @ 91/100 +2.5
    Phoenix v New York
    Handicap Betting

La Lakers @ 91/100 -7.5
    La Lakers v New Orleans
    Handicap Betting

5pts In running under 209.5pts in the Orlando match @ 5/6(Boyles)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

5pts In running under 209.5pts in the Orlando match @ 5/6(Boyles)

i know you cant do **** about it now but bet365 were doing under 116.5 before the 4th and under 114.5 about a minute ago..
    it will prob still come in though,very slow start to the 4th,howard also is off which is 10 points gone already,second string team out which hopefully cant score much.
    best of luck with it anyway.

edit: howards back on..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Under 114? It was over that at that stage,did you mean a different number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

greetings wrote: »
    Under 114? It was over that at that stage,did you mean a different number

ya meant under 216.5 and 214.5..im half asleep.up all hours of the morning lately,still have the cards to go through,
    sorry for clogging the tread.:o

lol

Love them unders bets when a team dominating are well infront because it is bound to be low scoring after that yet some bookies just go by the total score and time left

in running unders bet won, thank god, Bulls were terrible, accum was ****e aswell, lesson learned though 76ers aren't as bad as i thought, future reference obseverved.

will add up tomorrow but i see a few more games with value in play now yet

3pts treble Charlotte Bobcats (-3.5) V Washington Wizards @ 91/100, Boston Celtics (+2) V Chicago Bulls @ 91/100, Orlando Magic (-5.5) V Dallas Mavericks @ 91/100 (Boyles)

Jackson is back for the Bobcats and the Wizards are pretty terrible away from home, this is a generous handicap imo

Rondo, Allen, and Pierce are on fire lately and if the Bulls put in a shift like they did last night i can see Boston winning this easy

Butler and Dirk are missing for the Mavericks and Orlando are in a good run of form lately.

was tempted to back the 76ers (+2) aswell but will leave that for a possible in running bet and see can they do what they did last night two nights on the trot.

Bobcats are winning by 3pts at h/t....really could be alot more...now for the main event though, come on the Celtics :D

Bobcats were winning by 11 and now are level, Celtics were winning by 12 now only lead by 1.

Both teams went scoreless for about 6 mins ffs

• Advertisement

Bobcats kicking ass, but at the same time Orlando are getting theirs handed to them, early days in that one though, and Celtics are down by 4 at h/t, accum well alive but i'd like to see orlando wake the fúck up :pac:

Bobcats won by 15pts in the end, knew that handicap was well wrong.

Orlando swung things around a bit and are trailing by only 6 now at h/t, Celtics lead by 1pt as i type but its end to end epicness lol, come on Orlando!!!!

what a comeback by Orlando...leading by 13pts now, and of fúcking course Celtics lose by 11pts ffs :(

Bulls inconsistancy is killing my log tbh....Rose is a machine.

every other bookie is going (-1) at the same price, plus Bulls have an excellet away record so i expect them to win. LOSE
    1pt accum for the night (Boyles)

Boston @ 91/100 -9
    Boston v Toronto
    Handicap Betting

Over 190.0 @ 91/100
    Philadelphia v Chicago
    Total Points

Over 208.0 @ 91/100
    Orlando v Houston
    Total Points

New York @ 91/100 +2.5
    Phoenix v New York
    Handicap Betting

La Lakers @ 91/100 -7.5
    La Lakers v New Orleans
    Handicap Betting LOSE
    5pts In running under 209.5pts in the Orlando match @ 5/6(Boyles) WIN

3pts treble Charlotte Bobcats (-3.5) V Washington Wizards @ 91/100, Boston Celtics (+2) V Chicago Bulls @ 91/100, Orlando Magic (-5.5) V Dallas Mavericks @ 91/100 (Boyles) LOSE

Starting Bank 100pts
    New Bank 108.06

Masters Snooker kicks off tomorrow and i will be having a few bets in this

Bet 1: 2pt accum to all win their respective quarters (Boyles)
    Selby, Mark
    11/10

Higgins, John
    5/4

O'Sullivan, Ronnie
    11/10

Bet2: 3pts Ronnie O Sullivan to win it outright @ 4/1 (stanjames)
    My love/hate relationship with this man continues :pac:
    he clealy has the ability to win it at a stroll and i think the man is hungry for a major tournament now at this stage

Bet3: 2pts e/w Mark Selby @ 13/2 (Boyles)
    will go far and will be want to retain his title

Bet4: 2pt e/w John Higgins @13/2 (Boyles)
    Form player of the tournament, won me a packet here a few weeks back, out to get his number 1 spot back (despite being a cheating **** :pac:)

Well thats 6pts down the drain with Selby getting knocked out in the first ****ing round, only the 2nd defeat he's had at this tournament (beaten finalist the other time and winner twice)

Higgins out in the first round too :rolleyes:

5pts on Over 192.0 in the Charlotte Bobcats v Memphis Grizzlies match @ 91/100 (Boyles)
    Bobcats are a completely different prospect under Silas and are scoring for fun lately, while at the same time they are conceding a good bit too (only kept 1 team under 90pts in the last 8 games), was tempted with a straight Bobcats win at 27/20 but i think the overs bet is safer as Memphis are quite a big team and will be scoring alot more in the paint whereas Bobcats will be relying on alot of 3pters.

I shoulda just took the Bobcats straight up win at 27/20 like i was gonna, they're winning by 15 and overs isnt looking good :(

• Advertisement

Masters Snooker kicks off tomorrow and i will be having a few bets in this

Bet 1: 2pt accum to all win their respective quarters (Boyles) LOSE
    Selby, Mark
    11/10

Higgins, John
    5/4

O'Sullivan, Ronnie
    11/10

Bet2: 3pts Ronnie O Sullivan to win it outright @ 4/1 (stanjames)
    My love/hate relationship with this man continues :pac:
    he clealy has the ability to win it at a stroll and i think the man is hungry for a major tournament now at this stage

Bet3: 2pts e/w Mark Selby @ 13/2 (Boyles) LOSE
    will go far and will be want to retain his title

Bet4: 2pt e/w John Higgins @13/2 (Boyles) LOSE
    Form player of the tournament, won me a packet here a few weeks back, out to get his number 1 spot back (despite being a cheating **** :pac:)
    5pts on Over 192.0 in the Charlotte Bobcats v Memphis Grizzlies match @ 91/100 (Boyles) LOSE
    Bobcats are a completely different prospect under Silas and are scoring for fun lately, while at the same time they are conceding a good bit too (only kept 1 team under 90pts in the last 8 games), was tempted with a straight Bobcats win at 27/20 but i think the overs bet is safer as Memphis are quite a big team and will be scoring alot more in the paint whereas Bobcats will be relying on alot of 3pters.

BAD BAD run wipes out all profit made over the last week or so... sickened with that part in bold too because Bobcats hammered them 96-82, a very slow start killed the overs bet :(

Higgins and Selby going out in the first round too is a major shock :mad:

Starting Bank 100pts
    New Bank 93.06

Advertisement