Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford City Tailors

• 14-10-2010 3:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi lads!
    Just wondering does anyone on here know or can recommend a good Tailor, I just need to get a suit taken in.
    Thanks!!
    Ak51535

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

Tony Roche Menswear in Georges Court usually have someone who does this for them. If you dropped in they might give you the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 oilcanharry

Call to the sewing machine shop on New Street on tuesday mornings, there is a chap there from Kilkenny who is brilliant and does the work on the day normally if it is not a big job. I can't think of his name but i always use him and he does a great job and is reasonable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭ak51535

That's good! I didnt know that many places do them! thanks for the replies guys! Will head in tomorrow and see what the story is!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Ellie1984

There's a taylor shop called treads on Parnell St. Theyre really nice and look professional...:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭ak51535

Thanks for the suggestions! I went to a place on Barrack st in the end, it was recommended by a few people at work.

• Advertisement
Advertisement