Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you buy players in FIFA 10 Manager Mode?

Options
  • 14-10-2010 6:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm the coach of Real Madrid CF and I have offered Robert Carlos like over 80 million and he didn't accept.

That's not the only player who hasn't accepted my offers.

Can you like make players go to your club? or what do you have to do.

Thanks for taking your time reading this and please reply!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I've found that it doesn't really matter what the transfer cost is but upping the weekly wage and bonuses increase the % metre indicating their likliehood to join your team. Fiddle around with those and don't submit an offer till the meter is up about 70% or more. Then you should have a great chance of getting the players you want

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

1) Get FIFA 11, the career mode is better.
    2) Dont buy Roberto Carlos for Real Madrid.
    3) Post your question in the thread that is already up in the Pro Evo & FIFA section.

if you REALLY cant go with options 1,2 and 3...

4) Make sure your negotiator is level 10 and offer the player tons of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 VanZeyden

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    1) Get FIFA 11, the career mode is better.
    2) Dont buy Roberto Carlos for Real Madrid.
    3) Post your question in the thread that is already up in the Pro Evo & FIFA section.

if you REALLY cant go with options 1,2 and 3...

4) Make sure your negotiator is level 10 and offer the player tons of money.

I'm getting FIFA 11 in Decemeber and okay I won't buy Roberto Carlos I also havent seen the Pro Evo & FIFA section.

Advertisement