Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 % of everything in PC World - until Sunday

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭Currys PC World: Declan

Ruby_Woo wrote: »
    Bit of a shameless bump here.. I don't suppose there'll be anymore 10% off promotions again anytime soon, will there?
    Afraid not. This was something I tried in Waterford and the following week in Limerick. I was happy enough with it and members got a bit of an exclusive deal too.

Trouble was, I was breaking the rules. I wasn't aware that I am only allowed initiate threads on our own forum and on BA ( with mod approval ), so I couldn't do my original idea of doing a different county or region fairly regularly. I couldn't do it on the main forum and it's too expensive to do nationwide and you'd only cheese off half of Dublin by posting a Waterford only deal.

I can see the point of boards that you can't have companies flying around touting their wares on lots of forums other than their own. It's not really keeping with the ethos of the site.

Hope you understand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby_Woo

Very much so.

Thanks so much for the informed reply.

You've really been changing my mind about Currys / PC World of late due to your sterling efforts!

Thanks again.

Advertisement