Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Damnation Festival 2010 - DMG Speaks to Gavin McInally (Festival Organiser)

Options
  • 14-10-2010 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Just taught you guys might like to see this interview I did with Gavin awhile back. Sorry about the delay in getting it up on-line.

http://www.dailymusicguide.com/Interviews/damnation-festival-dillinger-escape-plan-lawnmower-deth-26072010-1624.aspx

Some highlights include
    My pet hate is folk who whine like old women but don't get off their arses to do anything about it. So when it was jokingly mentioned that a few Download Festival forum users should start their own event, I though '**** it, what's the worst that can happen?'

The Damnation Festival takes place on 6th November 2010 at Leeds University. Tickets are on sale now.

Advertisement