Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Options
  • 14-10-2010 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Hi have this game but its scratched now :(
    I have tried copying to the hard drive but it fails at 98% and I have tried the whole toothpaste thing.
    Any one got a lend of it so i can copy it?
    Dublin area.

Cheers,

Gar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Alternatively pop into a GAME store and use their disc repair tool, at least that way you'll permanently fix your disc. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

gar wrote: »
    Hi have this game but its scratched now :(
    I have tried copying to the hard drive but it fails at 98% and I have tried the whole toothpaste thing.
    Any one got a lend of it so i can copy it?
    Dublin area.

Cheers,

Gar

What about renting it for a day from xtravision

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Hi,

I went in with the disc saying i got it second hand there a few weeks ago (which I did). They stuck it in the cd repair kit. while i was waiting he checked if there we other second hand ones about and there were so he just gave me a new used disk!!

working perfectly

Gar

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

This game was on sale yesterday in HMV for 10.99 so I picked it up. Looks like it could be decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,787 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Preferred the first on to be honest. The second just lost a lot of the charm and fun of the first one. Didn't like the fusion powers either as a lot of them were very similar. Plus the story isn't as good as the comic books.

Worth playing if you liked the first one though I suppose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I love it. I know it's not the best game in the world and it's fairly repetative, but I can't help enjoy it. Having Hulk screaming "HULK SMASH!" as he beats a squad of soldiers to death with their commanding officer makes me laugh every time.

And it's one of the few games where I've found myself trying to unlock everything and everyone. I usually just play to the end and that's that. I even bought the DLC for the new characters, which is rare enough for me.

Advertisement