Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone been here ?

Options
  • 14-10-2010 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭

Thinking of bringing our little fella to Rathwoods in Carlow to see Santa. Some of my wives friends have been there and think its great, just wondering has anyone here been ?

http://www.rathwood.com/santavisit.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭desolate sun

Some of my wives friends have been there

Sorry this isn't answering your question. But the way you worded your question sounds like you have multiple wives! :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Hide behind the post

This goes down a treat with kids (OF ALL AGES!!!!).

Rathwood put on an excellent show, train ride into their woods and into santa's grotto.

Kids go crazy for is...as the ticket sales will attest to.

It books out ridiculously early particularly if you want a good time slot closer to Christmas.

You will not regret it....afterwards pop into centre an treat the kids to hot chocolate. Place will be adorned with decorations and really nice pieces to pick up if you wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Booked for Dec 1, it was almost booked out and we booked 2 weeks ago:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

went last year. About four days before xmas. The kids loved it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Last time I was there, Santa was asleep in bed, in his cabin in the woods, and the sign says SShh! Santa is sleeping after all his hard work..and the bedcovers rise up and down while he snores..

Great place for the kids..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Booked for Dec 1, it was almost booked out and we booked 2 weeks ago:eek:

With the weather it looks like we won't get to it:(

Advertisement