Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horrorthon Film Festival 2010

Options
  • 14-10-2010 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Does exactly what is says on the tin

Link

also ... Paranormal Activity 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

paranormal activity 2 - how in gods name did they managed to stretch it out for a second one?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

this one has more baby apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

Things must not have been that scary if they managed to get jiggie and have a baby....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Milly33 wrote: »
    Things must not have been that scary if they managed to get jiggie and have a baby....

I believe its the nephew of the girl from the first film, its not actually their baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

Does anyone else care?

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

lockie1983 wrote: »
    I believe its the nephew of the girl from the first film, its not actually their baby.

apparently the girl from the last film makes an appearance

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Grimes wrote: »
    apparently the girl from the last film makes an appearance

I think she's in it throughout the entire movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Really looking forward to this,it was brilliant last year. Its nice to go see a horror in the cinema and not have a load of silly screaming!! :p

I enjoyed Paranormal Activity so wouldn't mind seeing the second one. I hope yer one isn't in it though, would be better if it was just the "demon" possessing someone else.

Advertisement