Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immersion timers (Immermat flash 31100)

Options
  • 14-10-2010 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi all just installed the above immersion timer. When the timer is set to clock it will only stay on for maybe half a min, if at all. Seems very strange, it works fine on constant on.. Faulty timer maybe??? Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Shellzer

anythin people???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭JOHNPT

Maybe wired incorrectly - live and switch live in wrong terminals.

Cheers john. I wired it in before the switch, mains into clock and out of clock to feed the switch. Left bath/sink the same as before??? Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭handydandy

These are fairly fool proof switches, Mains into time switch then time switch supplies power to immersion switch, correct. It is possible that your timer is faulty from the shop.
    It could of had a few knocks and a part has become loose or something, hard to tell without having it in my hand to see. If you think you are 100% on the wiring then bring it back to the shop for an exchange.

Thanks. Yeh i cant think of anythin else, wiring seems ok. even when it is staying on for a minute, if i play around with the clock at all it will just go off. Looks like its back to the shop with it. Cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement