Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fulham thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

WTF was the ref playing at!!!??? Get in!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Jmcc001

2-1 hudd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Hudd 2-1 contraversial appearently

THFC wrote: »
    WTF was the ref playing at!!!??? Get in!!!!!!!!!!
    Why? Gallas didn't touch it so it should be allowed no?

We're all over them now... Just hope we dont conceed on the counter...

• Advertisement

Thanks for the updates lads had to collect the misses on the other side of town been keeping upto date on here :)

Why? Gallas didn't touch it so it should be allowed no?
    Thats what I meant... I was just wondering wtf the linesman was playing at waving his flag for no reason...

FT thank god :)
    we are just 2 points behind this stage last year

Bloody great win! Didn't have the best of first halfs but I thought Lennon's introduction at half-time changed the game. Gave us that bit more. Bring on the Nerazzuri!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Fantastic result!! Now we've Inter (away) and Everton (home) and then Utd away - very tough few weeks ahead...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Didn't see the match, but what a result. Looking forward to seeing this Thudd goal!

Current Table
    Chelsea
    18*
    Arsenal
    Man Utd
    Man City
    14*
    Spurs
    West Brom
    Bolton
    Stoke
    Villa
    10*
    Blackpool
    10*
    Fulham
    Wigan
    Newcastle
    Sunderland
    8*
    Blackburn
    8*
    Birmingham
    Everton
    6*
    Liverpool
    6*
    Wolves
    WestHam

*A game in hand
    Chelsea will be sitting pretty at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

huge win , thats 2 games in a row where we have come from 1-0 down to win , roll on milan

• Registered Users Posts: 7,726 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Great result today; Craven Cottage is not a place where we often get a win so this was a nice victory. After a very lacklustre start to the league season we are now nicely placed in 5th and level with United and Arsenal.

Off topic but Steven Caulker scored for Bristol City in a 3-2 defeat at Cardiff today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

From the BBC.
    BBC wrote:
    1911: BREAKING INJURY NEWS
    Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp reveals defender Ledley King injured his groin against Fulham earlier today and will definitely sit out the midweek Champions League match at Inter Milan as well as next week's Premier League tie against Everton.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Great win ! another 3 points in the bag keeping us up among the contenders.couple of good saves from Gomes today he's getting back into form again, I would give Benny Ekkoto my MOTM thought he played very well for most of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Shame about King,I was surprised Harry even played him today with the Milan game coming up midweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭yidweiser

Smashing result today. Van der Vaart, what a talent. The guy is our Messi/Alonso. Brilliant range of passes. Complete an utter steal at 8m!
    You'd only get an Elmander striker for that money these days!
    It will be hard to play VDV and Modric together though.
    Hope Sandro settles in ok. He's that fire in the belly we need in midfield. That said the Huddmeister ain't a bad player either!
    Great to see Lennon firing on all cylinders. Pav will also be important to us this season. He knows where the goal is and scores important goals.
    Harry has some wealth of talent at his disposal. I hope he gets that bit of luck as well and who knows what could happen this season :)
    These are great days to be a Spurs fan and I for one am enjoying it.
    Bring on these Inter Chumps and lets give them a night at the Lane they won't forget in a hurry!
    COYS

Pav is the inform striker at the moment alright to be honest he's a bit of a poacher we should really tell him stay in the box the whole time might score a few more between being there for Bales crosses and tapping in rebounds from Thudd's and VDV's long range shots

It's so dissapointing when I think of what could of been though we should of had 6 points from West Ham and Wigan and we got nothing I hope we don't come to regret that as we come up to a period of really hard matches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Lads Van der vaart is a class act, quality chip setting up pals goal.

Could have had 2 goals today but for the crossbar/Schwarzer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

joint second , tight at the top , NICE!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Great result

Gallas should have cut out the ball for their goal easily

Advertisement