Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

airtricity billing

Options
  • 14-10-2010 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

hi

just a summary of what happen

switched to airtricy and set up direct debit....

after all the switches i got my first bill after 6 weeks which was grand...

then after 2 months asked to input a reading and after a few days i checked and there was a bill... and it came out of my account

now i just presummed the next bill would come in 8 weeks / or when they asked for another reading

i check my bank account today and a bill has come out of my account for airtricity... after 4 1/2 weeks

what annoys me is they never informed me of this bill how was i to know, am i suppose to check in every few days to make sure a bill isnt due

surely an email or a txt wouldn't go miss? luckily it was small and i had enough money in there to pay it but what if i hadn't?

i have i missed something here? anyone else have the same problem or anything like this?

am going to contact them about it but i thought i'd get feedback before i do?

cheers

jonny

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

i usually get billed once a month rather than every 2 months ,thought thats the way it works with airtricity?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

According to their website, it's every two months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Also, you can sign up for emailed/texted alerts on their website.

Advertisement