Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Konbini Ikou!

Options
  • 14-10-2010 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hey guys,
    This is my first post, but I've read a lot of the stuff on the forum before.
    I took part in the making of a music video that me and my friends did. I am currently living in Tokyo on an exchange program with my university, and while here we've all fallen in love with the konbinis! They're so konbinient! So here's the link to it, I'm the only Irish guy here so I'm trying to get as many views from Ireland as I can. Hope you like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wwysw6TCyI

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lupinthe8th

Bloody hilarious. Reminds me of when I was in Japan, only funnier. Which one were you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 koganei12

I'm in the background at 2:09 (black t-shirt on the left), 2:20 (second from the left), and dancing like and idiot on the right at 2:36. Where'd you live?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Tristram

:D Conbinis are pretty heavily featured in foreigner-produced art in my part of Japan! :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

lol fair play to ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lupinthe8th

I lived in Higashi-Nakano, Tokyo! Went to Sophia University for a semester back in 2009. What are you doing in Japan? And why is that video so hilarious? :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement