Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E72 vs Nokia 97

Options
  • 14-10-2010 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,
    Touched on this in a separate thread but didn't want to hijack so will ask here instead.

I have an N97 but am just not happy with it all, not a problem page for here.

I'm thinking of replacing it with an E72. Does any body have one? What are your opinions? Would going from an N97 to an E72 be a significant "downgrade"? Any ideas of features I would lose?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

E72 is a great phone|!!! Better than N97 way better. Only thing the screen is a little small but Im used to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Main things you lose are touch screen, screen size is much smaller, video recording is much worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You could go for the N8 which is now out, and then it wouldn't be a step down as such. The E72 isnt as packed as the N97, but it works well functionally. You will be going from V5 to V3 of S60, and its a little different. Its more old school, not laid out the same. Any exact questions you want on the E72, just fire away

Advertisement