Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wenis...weenis?? Never heard of it...

• 14-10-2010 3:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭

Ok, multiple weird conversations today at lunchtime and this came up in one of them. Wenis..or weenis whatever way you spell it, is supposed to be the name for the floppy bit of skin on your elbow. Is this true? Urban dictionary is giving me all sorts of answers and am not sure if this is just a funny slang term for it or its not realllly totally acceptable cos its kind of roooooo-id! Help me out!

Yay or nay for We(e)nis?:D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Never heard of it in all honesty. I should get out more by the looks of it. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Weener is slang for penis. Maybe it's a mixture of the two words?

Or slang for a penis that grows from the elbow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

From what I gathered from the film The Hangover "weenis"/"wenis" is a kind of slang for a small penis. It is used in reference to a baby in the film...

That's all I know about the word...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Isn't the wenis what Chandler used to use in work in Friends?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

alwaysadub wrote: »

Are you thinking of nubbin? (Third nipple).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Oh yeh...the network or database he used to use :p

Right..so the oul wenis is not something i shouldve know, grand! My friend was convinced everyone had heard of it.An american slang by the sounds of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

Yeah it's the skin on the elbow joint according to this:

http://www.definition-of.com/wenis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Thats what I always called it. If you straighten your arm, and get someone to squeeze it as hard as possible. You won't feel it. There's no nerves or sensitive tissue there..

Unlike your pe.. Nvm :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Fizman wrote: »
    Are you thinking of nubbin? (Third nipple).

Congrats boards. You've just made me google the most useless thing evar! :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandler_Bing#Career
    To which Chandler looks at Monica and asks: "I quit and you learn what I do?" (but he does mention his job title in "The One with the Cooking Class," (season 8), a job which inspired Chandler's oft-referenced office slang word "WENUS" (Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics)......

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

anniehoo wrote: »
    Oh yeh...the network or database he used to use :p

Right..so the oul wenis is not something i shouldve know, grand! My friend was convinced everyone had heard of it.An american slang by the sounds of it.

Weekly Estimated Net Income Statistics

EDIT: Hmm: WENUS not WENIS according to previous post :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement