Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs/puppys stillorgan

Options
  • 14-10-2010 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Any one else jus see the 30 something puppys and dogs being rescued from a car in stillorgen! It was heartbreaking to seewat scum is out there! I cried!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭sophie1234

it was pretty hard to tell but they rescued over 30 dogs from this dirty car up in stillorgen shopping centre! the older ones dumped in the boot crying! two box full of puppys where in the main part of the car it was so sad! the car had no air getting into the condensation on the window! it was truely sick! and so glad somebody found them! it will more then likey be in the news and newspapers as there was news crews there!

the car was also very very dirty!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭sophie1234

if any one else has any other information on this please let me no! its been breaking my heart all day!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

OMG is this true? How can people do things like this? Any more info?:mad:

Advertisement