Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How come posts that are flames in AH get to stay?

Options
  • 14-10-2010 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭

I don't relaly understand it; I don't know if the poster that insulted me got an infraction and regardless; his little insult is still there.

So any reason why they never get removed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

The general rule of thumb is that unless requested to remove it, it stays there as a reminder to people what the limits to rules are. If you'd like it gone, just PM the mods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

Dav wrote: »
    The general rule of thumb is that unless requested to remove it, it stays there as a reminder to people what the limits to rules are. If you'd like it gone, just PM the mods.

I did PM the mod who handled it and he claimed he doesn't see a reason to remove it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

Dav wrote: »

I did and in a PM (which I had to empty my PM box and no longer have it) he/she said they don't delete it...

Advertisement