Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lee 'The Dragon' McKibbin signs for CWC Validation

• 14-10-2010 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Lee "The Dragon" McKibbin has just signed onto the CWC - Validation fight card. His opponent will be announced shortly but after his spectacular win against John Lober at last years CWC - Nightmare you can expect to see Lee moving his game and opponent up to the next level. "Once again I am delighted to be on the CWC event, the promotion is without a doubt the best there is in Europe. They always want to help me progress to the next level and help me get to where I want to be in my career. As usual it will be an awesome night and I am so excited about my opponent that i am fired up to the limit"

"It's great that we are able to work with fighters like Lee at CWC. We always try to create a platform that is good for the fighters and MMA and each time we do an event it gets better and better. You can be sure there is plenty more to come from CWC. We are delighted about Lee's opponent as he is such a top level fighter and a pure MMA warrior. The fans will love this match up and personally I can't wait for this" said Patrick Mooney of CWC.

Lee will be on the main event card of CWC-Validation live at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast on December 10. Tickets available now.

LEEJPG.jpg

Comments

Advertisement