Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change email address

Options
  • 14-10-2010 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

hey, can I change my email address to which notifications are sent to without having to open a new account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

You can change your account's email address in your User Control Panel - there's a link to it on the top right of every page. From there you need to go to the Edit My Details page and you'll see a button at the top of that to change your email address.

You will be emailed out a new password after changing your email address to confirm it's a valid address.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Paulyh

Dav wrote: »
    You can change your account's email address in your User Control Panel - there's a link to it on the top right of every page. From there you need to go to the Edit My Details page and you'll see a button at the top of that to change your email address.

You will be emailed out a new password after changing your email address to confirm it's a valid address.

Many Thanks Dav........its very easy when you know how :)

Advertisement