Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rustic Stone restaraunt

Options
  • 14-10-2010 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

hi all

just wondering has anyone been here what did they think of the food etc

many thanks for any replies :)

Comments

hi all

just wondering has anyone been here what did they think of the food etc

many thanks for any replies :)

As someone pointed out in your other thread.

http://www.menupages.ie/Dublin/City_Centre/City_Centre_South/the_rustic_stone.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Haven't been Galwayindoor, but two close friends have on different occasions, one loved it, the other liked it. There was a bit of trepidation from the staff when one of the girls asked for a different type of chip to be served with her dish... the waitress seemed nervous to ask the chef, but the manager ok'd it and the food was excellent. From what I can gather the portions were pretty small. Now, these girls know their food and dine out about four times a week, they know the difference between inadequate portions and small portions and the consensus was... they were too small.

Personally, I would find it difficult to go because of the chef's attitude during the CTiger, kicking someone out for asking for tomato sauce, never smiling and (in my opinion) a pretty bad attitude etc... I personally don't put much truck into the Micheline star, but he worked his ass of to get it.

Will you let us know how you get on if you do go?

Foreign, menupages is grand, but it is alleged that if restaurants pay, they don't get bad reviews or the bad reviews are deleted. I only read this in print media. Mods, please edit if untrue. I have worded it as best I can.

(The guy asked had anyone been, pointing him to a website isn't in keeping with the helpfulness that usually goes on here)

Advertisement