Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Evening Herald delivered to your door-yay or nay?

• 14-10-2010 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Some scallies came by my house today offering to deliver this rag of a paper to my area. Do people actually read this ****e?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

At least it wanst some fat bastard shouting ''ECHO''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Fair play to them.

You have a cheek to call them scallies when they get off their arses and are willing to do some work.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

The Evening Herald is only really for protecting stuff from paint and pet sh!te..

So it has uses if it was for free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I've heard of kids leaving paper bags filled with burning shít on peoples doorsteps .... but this is just a step too far! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Must invest in a "No Junk Mail" sign.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

De Evenin Hedild, a paper by skobies, for skobies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

nudist wrote: »
    The Evening Herald delivered to your door-yay or nay?
    Some scallies came by my house today offering to deliver this rag of a paper to my area.

The Liverpool evening herald?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

How much does it cost these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

The Evening Press: now that what a paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Teutorix wrote: »
    At least it wanst some fat bastard shouting ''ECHO''
    Now the Echo guys are African dudes who still do the "Eh... COOOOOOOO!" thing. :pac:

You can get the Evening Herald for free down here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

Would be handy if you ran out of jacks roll.

Advertisement